This expanded edition of Bill Johnson’s popular book has questions for reflection and a prayer at the end of each chapter. This new material will encourage the reader to take what he has read and apply it in his own life.
Bill Johnson pastors a church where supernatural encounters with God happen regularly, miracles are common, and the congregation has an infectious passion for spiritual growth. How does he do it? It’s simple; he makes experiencing a deep, intimate relationship with God a priority for himself and the rest of his congregation.
In Face to Face With God Bill Johnson helps you pursue God for greater measures of His presence in your own life, sharing the principles he has learned as well as real-life stories from his church and ministry. You will learn:
- How to set up an ambush for God rather than just waiting on God
- What it means to enter the favor of His face and how it changes history
- How to deal with distractions that enter the mind during prayer/meditation time
- The reward of keeping your eyes on the “Blesser” while reaching for His blessings
- What happens when God speaks directly as a result of obedience
- How to move beyond the spiritual plateaus to ride the coming wave of revival