NOTICE: This course is currently in the building stage & content is continuously being added, for more information regarding this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for your marriage? …and everything that comes with it? Let us help you and your soon-to-be spouse get on the right track!
Here is the basic layout of what you will work through during this course with your soon-to-be spouse:
Questionnaire 1: Evaluation of relationship fulfillment
1. The purpose of premarital counselling
2. The possibility and potential of a successful marriage
3. Some of the reasons for broken marriages
4. The effect of a broken marriage on family life.
5. Types of dysfunctional marriages.
6. The road to marriage disintegration.
7. Is divorce an acceptable alternative?
8. Second and third marriages.
Questionnaire 2: Evaluation of my marriage frame of reference
9. What about just living together?
10. The family as a biblical development system.
11. The purpose of marriage.
12. Contents and ingredients of a potentially successful marriage.
12.1 A relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ.
12.2 Commitment – Covenant
Questionnaire 3: Motivation for mate selection evaluation
12.3 Responsible mate selection
Questionnaire 4: General contentment evaluation
12.4 Being whole, being healed emotionally
12.5 Being free from demonic attachments to your life
Questionnaire 5: Counselling Questionnaire – Personality evaluation and occult past
12.6 Maturity in relationship
12.7 Knowing each other
12.8 Mutual goals
12.9 Effective role description
12.10 Mutual expectations for the future marriage
Questionnaire 6: Love evaluation
12.11 Permanent severance from parents
12.12 Permanent unity through cleaving
12.13 True love
12.14 Proper priorities
Questionnaire 7: Communication evaluation
12.15 True woman of God
12.16 True man of God
12.17 True father and mother for your children
Questionnaire 8: Conflict management evaluation
12.18 Effective communication
12.19 Conflict management
Questionnaire 9: Self-image evaluation
12.20 Empowering one another
12.21 Financial growth and management
Questionnaire 10: Sexual attraction evaluation/Sexual fulfillment evaluation
12.22 Romantic lifestyle
12.23 Godly sex
Questionnaire 11: Sexual frame of reference evaluation
12.24 Godly sex – continued
12.25 Loyalty during temptations – guard against affairs
Questionnaire 12: Evaluation of relationship growth
13. The final preparation for the marriage
14. Summary of feedback to your pastor