This workbook accompanies a six-session DVD parenting series called Loving Our Kids On Purpose.
- How to change our goal, as parents, from demanding obedience and conformity to training our children in self-control and protecting a loving connection to us.
- Phrases and key words that will help parents manage themselves and allow their children to work on their lives and problems.
- Processes that reduce fear and anxiety and help parents create a safe place for their children to build confidence and personal responsibility in their decisions.
- How to respond to our children’s failures that encourage them to grow and learn.
- How to set kids up to learn to think and problem solve the issues and circumstances in their lives.